Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Energy and Environment

I had one of these EU only days: Got the final fixes in the ICT-LEAP press release - It will be released on Monday; Surveyed the application materials for Intelligent Energy and went over the FAQs for the ESF 6. ESF 6 may be not that bad after all. Maybe I can convince the regional authorities to apply for it - deadline 24 January. Some innovation would not hurt. I also did some promotion of the IST funding. I think that people at the Interactive Institute in Umea could really get some euros to do good things in this story

I still have somethings to do before the end of the day, which ends at 20:00hrs - AOM papers to review, final touchs and submission of the ICT for Health in China to Inderpress, and to comment to the focus and guidelines for the The I3E 2006 conference is the sixth IFIP conference on e-Commerce, e-Business, and e-Government to be held in Turku, Finland.

I will update my blogg knowledge tomorrow, I guess. I need some order in these pages. But I am happy for the 15 minutes I enter here. I wonder when I am going to have time to read a book ...
Life and Death at the Station Cafe (death, conflict and life)
Book I: Death
Poem 2:Vanishing Act

Dying a slow death
At each smoke
Vanishes her youth
In the drug path

Dying a slow death
At each burning
Disappears her joy
In the destructive theft

Dying a slow death
At each puff
Fades her beauty
With the fast breath

Dying a slow death
After each cigarette
Remains less and less
Of her life left.
© Regis Cabral, 11 March 2005

No comments: