Monday, January 09, 2006

Reactions

Uff!
I did not expect so much reaction on my poems and other things. So I few points in answer to questions:
1. The date below each poem is when it was revised. Some of the poems have been written a long while ago, some have been read by others and some have been read in public. I have combined the poems to present a "kind of" story. But each book and each poem holds on its own.
2. Yes, some of my poems have been turned into music.
3. Questions about the poems can be sent to me here in the blog as comments.
4. Yes, I help people to get money in European projects. On this, go to my work webpage and write to my "professional" e-mail. Some of my friends just got nearly 350 thousand EUROS (aprox the same in dolars) from the European Commission. to work in a project for two years.
5. Questions about Akademi Norr can sent to the secretariat. Look at the address on the side. It is true the educational programmes and courses are good. In some case one is approaching 100% employment after higher education. There is even a Ski Akademy, if you are into combining higher education and winter sports.
6. Yes, the Challenge Award have really been compared to the Nobel Przie. The cerimonials are the same, in the same place, etc. For questions on the Challenge, one can write to the Challenge secretariat. It is also link to the side.
7. I admit: so far the blog format is kind of primitive. I will try to improve. Thanks to the criticisms.

Life and Death at the Station Cafe (death, conflict and life)
Book I: Death
Poem 7: Golden Dragon

Nothing left
Just the sorrow
Lost Dream
A forgotten tommorrow

One step forward
You disappear
No scream
Not a single tear

Glad with your theft
Out of the way
In the future
To justice you will pay

Have a reward
Have two
Around the corner
A dragon waits for you.
© Regis Cabral, 11 March 2005

No comments: